Friday, August 5, 2011

Your Questions About Tips On Cheating In A Relationship

Paul asks…Long distance relationship tips???My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We are really serious, and we trust each other, so we aren't worried about cheating. We have been together for seven months, and his college is 800 km away from me. Can you give me ideas on how to deal with it? Or how to keep in touch well/ keep myself busy.

ALSO- I want to do something nice for him before he leaves, any ideas?DatingOnlineSecrets answers:Snail Mail. Write letters in your own

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...