Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Your Questions About Relationship Advice For Men

David asks…RELATIONSHIP ADVICE (men & woman's)?Well i split with my BF of two years ( we are both 17). Things just werent right and withs tress of jobs and getting a qualification etc, the timing just wasn't right. I never want to say never that we wont get back together. I Love him with every single bit of my heart and Truly do want him to be happy. I just think being 17 and starting a career etc is the wrong timing for a serious relationship.
But im wondering weather, their is always a

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...