Friday, August 12, 2011

Your Questions About Online Dating Tips

William asks…Online dating: tips for the first meet?I've just started online dating, and am planning to meet a couple of guys I've been chatting to via IM. Has anyone got any tips (beyond the obvious, i.e. meet in public, tell someone where you're going etc)? Should I give out my normal phone, or buy a pre-pay just for dating (seems a bit seedy but might be safer)?DatingOnlineSecrets answers:Pre-pay phone is an excellent idea. I know girls with 3 cell phones.
Make the first date a coffee date

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...