Saturday, August 13, 2011

Your Questions About Internet Dating Tips Profile

Ruth asks…need help with internet dating?i am on a dating site an i wink at a girl an she check out my profile but didn't wink back but also didn't say not interested. Should I send a email saying something like what did you think of my profile or do nothing? If someone could give me some tips that would be great thank youDatingOnlineSecrets answers:I'm sorry to tell u this but no women say " hey thanks for the wink but i'm not interested in u." everytime they get winks.
They just ignore it.

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...