Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Your Questions About Relationship Advice Chat

Linda asks…Is there a free chat room for relationship advice?I feel the need of talking to a woman at my age about my relationship problem. Is there a chat room for this?
Preferably somewhere I can find adults. I'm 25.DatingOnlineSecrets answers:I don't know of any good ones but I'm here and if you want to talk to me you can message me I have a myspace and a facebook I can sign on both right now my url for myspace is melissablackniak and my name is melissa rose for facebook I am 23 and I

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...