Monday, August 15, 2011

Your Questions About Internet Dating Scams

Sharon asks…Internet Dating Scams ! (is she real?)?I recently went on a dating website. I saw a profile form an English girl I liked and sent a message. Then she replied and said lets use our emails rather than the site. So I gave her my email (one I dont mind getting spam on) and she sent me an email. However in her email she revealed she was infact Russian and said she had an error in setting up a russian account on the dating website so had to do an english one. Hmmm.. Anyway, she said

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...