Thursday, August 11, 2011

Your Questions About Internet Dating Horror Stories

Laura asks…Do you have an internet dating HORROR story?Do you have an internet dating HORROR story? I love stories, and I am certain the community would love to hear your story, too. Don't forget details, and I encourage men and women to tell their internet dating HORROR stories!DatingOnlineSecrets answers:I did some on-line dating when I was single and living in Minnesota.

I wouldn't call them "horror" stories, because no one really got hurt, but I can't believe how ignorant some people

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...