Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Your Questions About Internet Dating Stories

David asks…Does anyone have any internet dating stories they would like to share?Have you found success from internet dating, or is it something you'd rather avoid after a bad experience?? Anything at all just let me know, as I'm writing a feature about it for my student portfolio, but I'm also considering starting up a profile myself.
Can anyone recommend a website to use?
Thanks for any help!! :)Katie answers:I've looked into those website just out of curiosity to see what kind of people

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...