Saturday, December 3, 2011

Your Questions About Dating Site For Kids Under 13

Mandy asks…Is there any dating sites for 10-13?Is there any dating sites for 10-13 year olds..Or someting close to that. Not 13+ But like 10-13 or something. I don't know why ppl go against it. And I'm doing a project about it. And if I can find 1 dating site for kids under 13 it changes it all.DatingOnlineSecrets answers:You must be child molesterLinda asks…Is my mom insane or am I? oh God..suicide situation..?OK..well my mom is crazy in my opinion and here is the reason set short..Last

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...