Friday, October 14, 2011

Your Questions About Texts To Send To An Ex

Ruth asks…Should I send the texts my ex sent to me, to his family?Long Story Short, I dated a guy for 2 years, at that point I found out that he had been dating some one else For eh last 8 months. His family thought that we had broken up 8 months prior, which we did but only for a month. So we break up again and he calls me and texts me telling me he misses me, will I have him another chance, so i did... stupid me. I just found out now after 3 months of being back together... that he has

Dating Online ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget

Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget Innovative Ideas For Dates She Will Never Forget -  An overlooked approach to seduction is...